Hammer is the best way to manage your online classified advertising.
Post ads to craigslist with a single click. Or set it and forget it with Auto Post. Send leads directly to your CRM. Whether you have one rooftop or five, Hammer takes care of everything. All you have to do is answer the flood of phone calls from interested buyers.
Post to craigslist. One click. No assembly required.
- ★ 2008 DODGE CHARGER SRT-8 - $19995 (Your rival across town)
- ★ 2003 Chevrolet Suburban Commercial - $6950 (Your rival across town)
- ★ 1999 BMW 3 SERIES 323i - $4495 (Annoying guy with the radio ads)
- ★ 2007 DODGE CALIBER SXT - $7495 (The local competition)
- ★ 2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - $11995 (Generic big box dealership)
- ★ 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LS - $9950 (Annoying guy with the TV commercials)
- ★ 1996 Buick Regal Custom - $3950 (The local competition)
- ★ 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid EX - $20888 (Your rival down the street)
- ★ 2005 Dodge Caravan SXT - $8950 (Your rival down the street)
- ★ 2004 Chevrolet Tracker Base 2WD - $8950 (Your rival across town)
- ★ 2002 Audi A6 - $7950 (Your rival down the street)
- ★ 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - $15750 (Annoying guy with the radio ads)
- ★ 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2 - $6950 (The local competition)
- ★ 2013 Kia Forte EX - $15888 (Your rival across the street)
- ★ 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe - $8950 (The local competition)
|posting title||price||specific location|
With over 50 billion page views each month, craigslist is the first place customers will look for your cars. Hammer makes reaching this massive audience easy. Just pick a car to post, and click. That’s it — no HTML to decipher, no credit card forms to complete, no photos to upload, no verification links to follow. Or outflank the competition and turn on Auto Post. Your ads will go live while everyone else is sleeping at the wheel.
Intelligent phone numbers. Know who’s calling. Every time.
Your phone numbers just got smarter. Every phone call to your dealership is logged and recorded, allowing you to quickly identify problems and improve your sales process. And with Car Caller ID, you’ll always know which cars your customers are calling about.
Your CRM and Hammer. A match made in heaven.
Never lose a lead again. Each time a customer contacts your dealership, their information is e-mailed directly to you and your CRM. By logging in to your account, you can review all leads and add employees to the “new leads” mailing list.
Hammer “speaks” ADF natively, the computer language used to transfer automotive data between apps. The vast majority of automotive CRM systems support ADF leads out of the box.
Even more to love. The easiest classified advertising system ever is also the most powerful.
Hammer works with your feed provider to automatically keep your inventory up-to-date.
Add employees to your Hammer account and control their access levels.
Showcase your entire inventory on our exclusive automotive portal for free.
Notify customers that calls will be recorded and include a custom disclaimer with every ad.
Only Auto Post cars that match configurable price and photo count thresholds.
Instantly delete old or out-of-date ads with a single click.