Hammer is the best way to manage your online advertising.
Post ads to craigslist with a single click. Or set it and forget it with Auto Post. Send leads directly to your CRM. Whether you have one rooftop or five, Hammer takes care of everything. All you have to do is answer the flood of phone calls from interested buyers.
Post to craigslist. One click. No assembly required.
- ★ 2014 *Acura MDX 3.5L Technology Package* - $33995 (Annoying guy with the radio ads)
- ★ 2013 *Honda Civic EX* - $14250 (Your rival across the street)
- ★ 2014 *Toyota Highlander Limited* - $35995 (The local competition)
- ★ New 2016 *Toyota Camry XLE* - $30347 (Annoying guy with the TV commercials)
- ★ 2015 *GMC Yukon SLT* - $42500 (Annoying guy with the TV commercials)
- ★ 2006 *Honda Element EX-P AWD 4dr SUV w/Manual* - $10988 (Your rival across the street)
- ★ 2015 *Hyundai Elantra SE* - $11850 (Your rival down the street)
- ★ 2006 *Volkswagen Jetta Value Edition* - $4994 (The local competition)
- ★ 2005 *Ford Taurus SE* - $495 (Your rival across the street)
- ★ 2003 *Chevrolet Malibu LS* - $395 (Generic big box dealership)
- ★ 2012 *Nissan Titan SV* - $23977 (Annoying guy with the TV commercials)
- ★ 2008 *Ford Fusion SE* - $495 (Your rival across the street)
- ★ 2006 *Subaru Forester ONe Owner 4dr 2.5 X Auto w/Premium Pkg* - $7995 (Annoying guy with the radio ads)
- ★ 2006 *Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3 PhatNoise Media Player* - $6988 (Generic big box dealership)
- ★ 2007 *Chrysler Town & Country LWB Touring* - $595 (Annoying guy with the TV commercials)
|posting title||price||specific location|
With over 50 billion page views each month, craigslist is the first place customers will look for your cars. Hammer makes reaching this massive audience easy. Just pick a car to post, and click. That’s it — no HTML to decipher, no credit card forms to complete, no photos to upload, no verification links to follow. Or outflank the competition and turn on Auto Post. Your ads will go live while everyone else is sleeping at the wheel.
Intelligent phone numbers. Know who’s calling. Every time.
Your phone numbers just got smarter. Every phone call to your dealership is logged and recorded, allowing you to quickly identify problems and improve your sales process. And with Car Caller ID, you’ll always know which cars your customers are calling about.
Your CRM and Hammer. A match made in heaven.
Never lose a lead again. Each time a customer contacts your dealership, their information is e-mailed directly to you and your CRM. By logging in to your account, you can review all leads and add employees to the “new leads” mailing list.
Hammer “speaks” ADF natively, the computer language used to transfer automotive data between apps. The vast majority of automotive CRM systems support ADF leads out of the box.
Even more to love. The easiest online advertising system ever is also the most powerful.
Hammer works with your feed provider to automatically keep your inventory up-to-date.
Add employees to your Hammer account and control their access levels.
Showcase your entire inventory on our exclusive automotive portal for free.
Notify customers that calls will be recorded and include a custom disclaimer with every ad.
Only Auto Post cars that match configurable price and photo count thresholds.
Instantly find and delete old or out-of-date craigslist ads with a single click.